PROJECT BOULDER BEFORE AND AFTER PART 5

By
Advertisement






Could someone drag out a reveal more than I can....I want to meet them and we will have a "blog reveal" dance off:)

Here we are on part 5....the rest of the story....well kinda.

Last up was the kitchen and dining area....so let's get to the living room.

Here is a before shot of the entrance


And the living room right off the entrance

You can see that the dining room steps up in the opening on the right.  That is now the kitchen.



The ceiling of the entrance got opened up and the bay window was replaced.

Kitchen is now in the old dining room area.....

Here is a listing picture that shows how the floor plan really changed.....
Another shot which of course makes it look like there is 20,000 square feet of open space but in reality it's the way the lens captured the space....haha #bowlingalley


How it looked when I got there...love the Schumacher wallpaper!


I'm not gonna lie....it was a big room but I did the best I could filling up the space.  Below is my inspiration board.....



I used the faux tree we got from World Market for the last flip and that helped a little.  The sofa came from WM also.

I tried this coffee table but it was just too much tan with the chairs and poufs.

Chairs and rug are from WM.  The floor lamps are from Target.  Poufs are from CB 2


I kind of boxed myself into a corner using this colorful rug....you know this kind of design throws a #blackandwhite gal into mayhem.  #istruggled

Pillows are from WM also!

Dreaded large blank wall....


Used these in the last flip and decided even though they are texture and we have plenty of it in this space.....up they went:)



Since the wallpaper really acts as art...I did not hang anything over the sofa....

And I thought this coffee table with the white top looked better....

 Two more shots from the listing
Really love the Serena and Lily chandy hanging in the foyer!

As much as I would like to finish up the whole thing I am off to a photoshoot early this AM so I have to get Cami walked and slap on some facepaint:)

For the final installment I will have the master bedroom, walk in closet and bathroom and then we will be done.

I'm hanging in there friends......

Shay





0 comments:

Post a Comment