Ocean Song Cottage Blues

By
Advertisement



         Hello everyone,

We are still enjoying our little Ocean Song
Cottage  by the sea but we will
soon have to close it up for the winter.

I gave the bed a warmer look by adding
a new blue cover and some new pillows.
I made the two big pillows from a pretty
striped blue and white turkish towel.

The warm navy throw is from Ikea.

This is my consession that summer is
over and fall has arrived!


Today was such a beautiful sunny day so
the sun was streaming in our little bed nook.


The bedspread is a vintage thrift find.




I love using my blue and white china.
They look pretty drying in the rack.






I hope you have a wonderful week and
thank you for stopping by today.

Take care,
       Carolyn

via : warrengrovegarden.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment