THE JULIAN PRICE SHOWHOUSE

By
Advertisement





Sorry to leave you guys hanging on Friday!  I left for Highpoint Thursday morning and it's a blur after that....so much to see and not much time!

Walking 15,000 steps a day so comfortable shoes are a must......which hinders the "outfit" at times.

Ah....vanity.

I think I took 500 pictures so I should have some good blogging material for a while...... which will prevent me from talking about subjects like toilets:)

Southern Home Magazine put on their first showhouse while we were there.  The Julian Price House was featured on an episode of Hoarders....which I missed but am now obsessed to find and watch.

I had to run through the house because the opening party was at 6 pm [in Greensboro] and I had to be at a dinner at 7 pm [in Highpoint....30 min away!] 

Like a good blogger I snapped away and also did a little instagram snooping for some better pictures...I can be genius like that....hee haw.



Found this before picture of the outside....apparently a designer lived in the house and after her husband died I guess the hoarding started.....

This is what it looked like when I got there.....

Hoarding shot

Empty foyer after the home was cleared 

After

Beautiful Phillip Jeffries Wallpaper




Not sure which room this is but OK....whoa.



Pretty guest bedroom








And they did a great job making the bathroom fun since it had green tile.  Love the walls.....


Before

Living room....



I love the profile of this corner sectional!






Through the LR was a sunroom clearly sporting the same blue and green colors....I was totally drawn to this space.




There is so much more....31 rooms in this house!

We will continue on Friday.  

On a side note.....sticking with WW in Highpoint was damn hard.  8000 snacks in every showroom....I'm SICK of fruit.... I just tried to save all my points so I could have a few glasses of wine every afternoon!  

It's the important things in life right :)

Shahanginginthere




0 comments:

Post a Comment