FASHION

By
Advertisement




Thanks for all of your support for my gig at House Beautiful.....and giving me confidence that I can swing this color thing :)

Today I am talking about my latest obsession.  If you know me then you know when I get a hold of something I go all in.....think black and white!

I had to go to Target yesterday.....[had is used loosely here] for something.  As you know they have pretty much revamped the whole store.....especially all the clothing.

Many new lines and new styles.  I found myself in the shoe department.....now before I go any further I have to say that I rarely buy shoes in Target. Everything else though....ha ha.

Anyway I pulled down these red mules to try on and I felt the obsession coming.  As soon as I put one on while I dragged the other one [I hate that they are tied together]  over to the mirror  I felt a moment.


These were so cute.....but I could tell right away they were maybe a 2 hour shoe and NO walking around!

I got them anyway because for 34.00 why not?

Then I got home and the hunt was on.....because I got it in my head that a beautiful white shirt, a pair of jeans and some red shoes can create a moment.

Proof.....












Do you agree now?  OK hold on before you start searching for stuff because I did a little footwork for you....your welcome.

Starting with white shirts....








And some red shoes....





My new obsession with jeans.....Lucky Brand


I got the curvy fit cause let's face it....this girl has them:)

Also....update on WW.  I'm 3 pounds down in one week [7 to go]....headed to Highpoint on Thursday so that will be a challenge.

Alrighty then....off to work.

Shacurvygirl






0 comments:

Post a Comment