A Rustic-Winter Christmas Display 2018

By
Advertisement


I'm back today to share another area in our home that's decorated for Christmas.
I've decided to share my decorating in stages and so far I have shared our Living Room and Master Bedroom. Today I wanted to share this little area in our dining room.


 This area is right across from our front door and basically the first thing you see when entering our home. I love to really play around in this area and make it look cheerful and welcoming.


I always get so many comments on this wood bakers rack. It's an antique that I have had for years. If you take a look at my Shop our Home page, I have found a few shelves that are somewhat similar to this one if you are interested.


I moved the little white shelf across the room from where I had it before. The extra shelving lets me really have fun decorating and displaying my various home decor.


Above the shelf I hung up my wicker deer head and put a fun cozy hat on its head.


I tucked in a few Christmas decorations into my already existing decor and mostly just focused on creating a rustic-winter look.


If this rustic-winter look is something that you would like to create in your own home. I'd suggest mixing together logs, wicker baskets, wood, galvanized metals, anything plaid and then arrange it with a whole lot of white and glass to balance the look and create the feel of winter.


I think that this display ties in so nicely with the rest of our open living area, especially with the new wood planks on my fireplace.


Any thoughts, questions, or suggestions?
Please leave them in a comment below or come chat with me on Facebook and/or Instagram.
You can also always find be on Pinterest too!

I still need to share our dining room, kitchen, entry, and front porch.....so come back soon!!!

Peace & Love,

Emily

0 comments:

Post a Comment