Late Garden Season Color

By
Advertisement



Hello everyone

We are still enjoying beautiful warm
weather here and have not had a heavy
frost here yet so the garden still has some
late season color.

The Japanese barberry looks good with the
pee gee hydrangea.

The burning bushes are starting to turn
brilliant red in various places in our
garden.


There is still a few blooms on the clematis.

I love to see some roses still putting on
a little show.


The Sweet Autumn Clematis is just starting
to bloom and it blooms very prolifically
with small white fragrant blooms.




We have over a dozen large hydrangea shrubs
blooming in the garden.

Fading blooms on the Polaris rose bush.

It was just a quick look at some of the late
season color in our garden today.

I enjoyed my treasure hunt at the 70 mile
yard sale but didn't bring home as many
treasures as I have in the past but I did
get a few pretties that I will share with
you later. 

I hope your week is going well!

Carolyn

via : warrengrovegarden.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment