A Little Bit of Christmas

By
Advertisement




Hello everyone,

I have been enjoying having
all our Christmas decor up
for the past few days.
I love how all the lights and
greenery give our home
a warm cozy look.
It makes the long evenings
so much cozier and even
on a rainy day like to day
I enjoy snuggling in.






I went to our little Boathouse
nook last week on a warm
day and gave it a winter
 look. Whenever,we get some
snow I will get some nice wintry
shots to share.


                                                    A cozy nook




                                                     I took this shot from across the
                                                     pond last week.











I have to say that I do enjoy a 
pretty snowfall!






How about you......are you getting
your Christmas decor up yet?

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Carolyn


via : warrengrovegarden.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment