DESIGN PLAN FOR MY SISTERS SCREENED PORCH

By
Advertisement






Well the hits just keep on coming.....I'm sick.  Again.  Third time this year.  Geez....

But hey....life goes on and I can't let it get me down.  Moving forward right?

So while everyone is posting fall decor and pumpkins....I'm going to do an outdoor post.

Yeah I need to pay more attention to "blogging rules" :)

Now that my sister's LR, DR, and office look so good due to the spring ORC....she wanted to spruce up her screened in porch.

We started with paint.  And....it was time to go dark.  BM Iron Mountain


Loving.  Not keeping the table but that iron bar cart will stay with some pretty styling!




So furniture....I am using my friends outdoor furniture company because I am nothing if not supportive:)

Let's start with a quickly put together floor plan.


A sectional will give me the most comfy seating and let me add a dining area.

I picked the Hampton Sectional but adding 1 extra chair to it to get the size I need.


I really like the color of it against the dark walls....



I went to town on Overstock looking for pillows and rugs! 


I will need some extra lighting but I love the rattan sconces to hang on the dark walls as you walk in from the office!  Unfortunately NOT from Overstock....grrrrrrr.


I found the outdoor dining furniture on CB2.  If you look back to the painting pictures you will see that the ceiling fan needs replacing and it needs to go above the rafters because it is way too low!


How about some pretty table decor.  The plates are melamine...so perfect for outdoors. All from Crate and Barrel.

I haven't selected a coffee table yet but I might push the easy button and use the one that goes with the sectional just because why make it harder right?

I'll keep you posted on how it's going.  Hopefully everything gets ordered this week!

Today I am driving down to Madison, Ga to check on the renovation progress and make sure everything I picked out will work! 

Busy times.

Thanks for reading y'all....

Shayfab





 


0 comments:

Post a Comment