NEW YEARS DAY 2019

By
Advertisement






Helloooooo?  Anybody there?

I'm just checking in with a quick post today because we are down at the beach having a low key holiday. 
 
I know you remember how bad Cami is in the car....
I gave her the sedative.....we put the bark collar on but the minute we pulled out of the driveway she started barking like crazy.  My husband and I looked at each other and realized that the collar wasn't working so we drove straight to Pet Smart for a new one.

Priorities people.

Last night I cooked....I know.....who am I?  ha ha  I found this quick and easy recipe on Pinterest called Hoppin John [find it on myPinterest page] which I have never heard of but looked simple enough that I could handle!


I added some turkey sausage with it for protein and actually put mine on arugula instead of rice.  I'm nothing if not creative in the kitchen...haha.  I know you are supposed to eat black eyed peas on New Years Day but I like to buck the trend....


We had a wedding in the family last Saturday.  My step son got married and inherited 2 beautiful sweet girls....


In February he will be headed to Casablanca to live and in March we are going over there for another celebration.  I am already dreading that plane ride.  Have I mentioned what a crabby traveler I am?

On Friday I had lunch with my core group of design friends.....These girls have my heart....I am like the "mama" of the group though cause they are all younguns....

This is 2 days after I had my IPL laser treatment and what you can't see is that I had to put my makeup on with a spackle knife. Today is almost a week later and the brown  spots are still pretty dark so note to self.....I am thinking it's gonna take about 2 weeks for them to fade out completely!

I went to Ladisic Fine Homes holiday party and I thought I would share my outfit with you!


Necklace [similar]

I stayed true to my fav colors.....

Here are a few other things I grabbed after Christmas for dirt cheap....


I know....yawn.  Black cream and beige.  My "box" is small.

I hope all of you had a great NYE.....We finished watching The Wire....which was great so now I am on the hunt for something else.  I did manage to stay up until midnight:)

I wish all the best for you in 2019!

Shachillin



 







0 comments:

Post a Comment