By
Advertisement


   
                                                                                    Happy New Year!

                       I hope you enjoyed a wonderful Christmas
                       season and I wish you all the best for 2019.

                       It was busy here with family and friends etc.
                 so I didn't get time to post much lately but
                          January is usually a quieter month so hopefully,
                        I will have more time to enjoy my camera and
more time to post as well.

                                                            So, today is my first tea in the New Year
                                                            and I always love using this blue and
                                                            white transferware tea set.







It is still Christmasy around here
         as I love the cosy lights and am always
               reluctant to remove them so I procrastinate.


                                                                             
Love this old wool plaid blanket used
here as my tablecloth.


                                                                                I was happy to get a new flock of sheep
                                                                                for Christtmas both the tasty ones and
                                                                                the new willow tree ones in the background.


We had a mild spell just before Christmas that
wiped out most of our snow so it was
more of a green Christmas than white
but we made up for it on New Years Day
by having another snow storm.

I would like to thank all of you that
came to visit my blog over the past
year and for all the lovely comments
as well.,...I appreciate your support
so much!

Happy New Years!

via : warrengrovegarden.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment