A Rustic Winter Tea

By
Advertisement



   Happy December weekend!

           I hope you are enjoying your weekend.
          I am happy to turn the calendar page to
                December as I love the Christmas season!

                I have been doing more Christmas touches
                 in and around our home as the weather was
                  decent for doing a bit outdoors today.....sure
   glad the strong winds have left us.


Any way, I thought it was a good
day for a little rustic wintry tea.
I enjoy pops of red at this time
of the year so I brought out my
old enamelware tea pot and a
couple of enamelware mugs
but if you prefer you may use
my Christmas teacup. 



A slice of mince meat pie will
be a nice treat.



Well I hope you enjoy the
rest of your weekend and
thank you for stopping by.

Carolyn

via : warrengrovegarden.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment