BLACK AND WHITE STUFF

By
Advertisement



OK....this post will give you a little insight to how my brain works....and you might think to yourself...."wonder how she gets anything done"...

Yeah....I started out searching for some black wrapping paper and I thought for sure Target will have some.  Well they didn't.....what?.... but I did see all kinds of black and white Christmas stuff.

Then I switched over to black and white home.... that led to clothes and well....the rest is blog post history.


I gotta crank this out because I have a dentist appointment to get a porcelain filling installed at 10 and have to take my Xanax at 9:00.  Yeah....I am that person with anxiety on a level 10 for anything involving teeth....or spiders for that matter.

OK....let me NOT get distracted so close to the finish line:)

On the last post I hit upon some Christmas wrapping....so I am taking it one step further to make it specific!  Yeah....you know where this is going right!

Black and white for the win.







Here is where I went off the rails.


On to some home goods.

Yeah....I'm still at it with some Target Lighting!



Everything above....right!



And of course I had to throw in a few clothes:)

Check Bag [I bought this one!]

So during the holidays does it count if you start out the post with holiday decor and then morph into a regular post?

Kind of like a "fakeout"?

I don't know but it works for me hee haw.

Oh yeah....a little high five for my 1000th post!

Shaytrickygirl








0 comments:

Post a Comment