NEW FABRICS

By
Advertisement




July 4th is officially over.....and I'm sad.  When we were young we always went to the beach [Pawleys Island and then when we were older Daufuskie Island]  for a week over the 4th and I remember that when we came home I felt such a let down....and it just became a lazy summer!

Of course things are a little different now that I'm an adult.....I have plenty to do this summer with 2 showhouses and clients.  In fact I keep thinking that in November I will breath a sigh of relief when everything is over and life is back to normal!

So what do I have for you today?  Well more fabrics from companies that you might not be familiar with. 

I'm always here to feed that insatiable quest for the perfect fabric:)

First up is a new collection from Michael S Smith and I think you are going to like it!





I love everyone of these....









Thoughts?

Next is from Peter Fasano.  These are all so fresh and fun!















 
I love this dog one!

Many come in wallpaper also!


We were up near the Cape with my husbands family....and I was missing Cami....


I'm pretty sure she was missing me too:)

And of course you can't go to Mass and not have "lobstah".....but I'm here to confess it's not as good without "buttah"......damn.

No butter.....my new "normal".  
Not gonna say I don't yearn for it.

Have a great weekend!

Shayray








0 comments:

Post a Comment