PROJECT UPDATES

By
Advertisement




Thanks for all the sympathy and encouragement during my meltdown on the last post!  I knew I could turn to you for a couple of pats on the back and a thumbs up.

You really know how to make a gal feel special:)

The thing about feeling overwhelmed is that it doesn't last forever and you get a few things done and it all seems like you over-reacted....ha ha.

I do feel better except now I have a whole other problem and that is.... we are going out of town for a few days and I have to board Cami.....whaaaaa!

I wouldn't blame you if stopped reading my post cause all I do is complain....in fact I declare right now to turn over a new leaf.....positive thoughts only from now on  for the most part.

We'll see how long this last:)

A few updates on some projects....

First up the Boulder Flip.

Before kitchen

Cabinets going in.

Before

Adding the shiplap:)

Before

More shiplap.....call me crazy but I still like it!

Storage off the garage...

Tiled and drywalled!

And the before of the dreaded master bath which is the size of a postage stamp!  We stole 18" from a linen closet so when you step out of the shower you don't step right into the toilet.


We had to give it a wow factor.....



That's all I got because of course I rely on them to send me updates and they suck at that job!

Next on the agenda today is an update on the Pinewood Forest Showhouse for Atlanta Magazines Home.

I took a drive down there so I could see what I am up against.....meaning I need to figure out how I am going to design my space....and pronto I might add!


This is my space....the tower

I'm still a little concerned about going up and down these stairs a million times durning the install!

But so damn excited for my floors...

And my tile in the bathroom!

With these floors
Small tiny matte black about the size of a dime.

I have a bar area right when you walk in the door

And I painted the cabinets SW Stillwater.

And the fixture will mount on the side wall....

Sneak peek of the kitchen cabinets....

And the master bathroom vanity

I found this cool low bench at HomeGoods and threw that puppy right in my cart.  Not sure where it's going yet:)
It's amazing how you get super human strength when shopping.

Look at some of the cute houses in the neighborhood!


Now I want a red house right!




Worth a drive down there to check it out!

Alrighty then....since everyone is going to be on vaca this week I might take Tuesday off from blogging unless I run into something awesome that I need to share!

Happy 4th!

Sheriky Freaky








0 comments:

Post a Comment