GOING CRAZY.....JUST A LITTLE

By
Advertisement




How the heck did it get to be Tuesday already?  

I feel like I am treading water just trying to stay a float and my dang arms are getting tired.  I know....I know...one foot in front of the other.....head down and swim and you will get to the finish line before you know it.

I might sound like a crybaby....no wait....I AM A CRYBABY.  Insert visual of 2 year old on the floor having a temper tantrum.

But hey....I am sure everyone feels like that at times so I can hear you under your breath saying "suck it up Sherry".   OK....got it.  

Working on this House Beautiful project has it's perks though....I got to preview these new wallpapers from The Style Library! Here in Atlanta these brands are carried at Grizzel and Mann over at ADAC

Here is my favorite....Nest Egg.






Schumacher used to have a similar paper and I had it in my powder room....but they discontinued it many years ago.

Yes please anything with birds in it.....







I never met a botanical I didn't like:)







Another favorite!










I got a few request to do a "look for less" on my before and after....[the last post] and I will definitely try to do that....in 2021 :)  Nah just kidding....I can probably get to it in 2020.

hahahahahaha....the kind of laughter that turns into crying.

Thanks for letting me vent....we're friends right?

Shaylosingit






0 comments:

Post a Comment