PINK DOORS

By
Advertisement






Lord I can go down a rabbit hole when I get obsessed about something.  The other day I was at Hedgewood Homes community called Manchester and came across this little beauty.


Holy smokes I just about died and had to pull myself away....lest the owner might call the authorities to have me removed.  It's no fun when people read about you in the news and it's because you did something stupid right?


Pam was sweet enough to give us the color......the outside dark color is SW Black Fox.  I am kind of scared to tell my husband I want to replicate this on our house.....it might be the end of me.  If there is no post on Friday then you know it didn't go well.......

Here is the same color.....doesn't look a bit like the door right?


I remember seeing this on her Instagram page.....


Her inspiration.

And how it looks.....

I think you know where I am going with this.....PINK DOORS.

Of course pinterest and instagram are loaded with images that are seriously drool worthy so I grabbed some to feed my obsession.










I adore the dark with the pale pink.....


I mean....could you die?  

Here are a few of my favorites!



Here is a little mid century pink for you!







Which one is your favorite?
I NEED SOME PINK IN MY LIFE

Without even thinking about this post I took these images yesterday at ADAC in the Schumacher showroom!


There you have it.....a small look into my recent obsession.

Shayfab





0 comments:

Post a Comment