Lighthouses of Prince Edward Island

By
Advertisement


Welcome!

Prince Edward Island is home to over 50 lighthouses
and I enjoy photography them on our travels
around the Island in either winter or summer.

     So, I am hoping you share my love for old lighthouses.

The one above is in Covehead on the north shore.

This one is in Brighton, Charlottetown.
I took this one a few weeks ago after
a fresh snowfall.


Although this one in Summerside overlooking the
harbor it is not a real lighthouse but I love the colors.

                                                               The Point Prim lighthouse is the oldest lighthouse
                                                               on Prince Edward Island and the only round one on
                                                               the Island.

These next two are at Fort Amhearst overlooking
the Charlottetown harbor.



     The Panmure Island Lighthouse has a
             nice gift shop where I bought some coastal
decor a couple of years ago.


The New London lighthouse overlooks
a nice sandy beach.

Victoria by the Sea 
                                                                           

Another shot of the Panmure Island



Victoria by the Sea at night
with a full moon.

                 
I have several more lighthouse pictures to
share but that will be part 2. coming soon.

I hope you have a good week!

Carolyn

via : warrengrovegarden.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment