What Color Do You Think I Painted Our Front Door???

By
Advertisement

You guys I just painted our front door again!!!!

You may have already heard that I was going to paint it if you follow me on Facebook and/or Instagram.  I even got a few NOOOO's which made me smile. My door color was super popular and probably my most asked blog question was always, "What color is your front door?"

But if you haven't figured it out by now, I Love Change! I do! The color was great before, and the color is great now, and I'm sure the next color I paint it will also be great. ;) There's just so many great color options out there to just live with one forever.

Okay, so today's post is a fun one!!!  I had So much fun putting it together.

I headed over to Lowes.com/Olympic, uploaded my picture, and used the paint color visualizer to try out 11 different Olympic paint colors on our front door. Olympic paint is my favorite paint by the way. 

I think that ALL of the colors I chose would be great options for our door, but of course only one of these colors is the one I picked. So just for fun I thought I'd have you guess which one you think I picked. 




Here is my door Before:
(This color is called, NightScape by Valspar)


Color Pick #1 OBSIDIAN


Color Pick #2 LOST AT SEA


Color Pick #3 SPICED BUTTERNUT


Color Pick #4 RED GUMBALL


Color Pick #5 BRUNSWICK 


Color Pick #6 PINE FOREST


Color Pick #7 MOUNTAIN LAKE 


Color Pick #8  FLOWERING CACTUS


Color Pick #9  THUNDERBOLT


Color Pick # 10 AQUA SMOKE


Color Pick # 11 STORMY


So again, here are the choices. Which color number do you think I picked? 


Stay tuned to find out if you are correct. I will be sharing our new front door color later this week!!

Thanks for stopping by,


Emily





0 comments:

Post a Comment