Back in the Kitchen

By
Advertisement


Hello everyone,


We are enjoying a little promise of
spring here the past few days but
I am sure we will some winter
days left too.

On our trip over to Halifax a couple
of weeks ago I bought a new tray
and the faux bouquet at Ikea.




A faux bouquet works good on this
table because the heat pump near by
is too hard on a real bouquet and I
have to say it looks pretty real to me.



                                           

This is the time of year that I
start taking some of my windowbox
geraniums up from the basement
to get them growing healthy new
leaves and some early blooms.
I think they have an old fashioned
appeal on a sunny windowsill.




It's teatime using my red
and white transferware again.



Thank you to all who wrote about Eventide Cottage
we were surprised by the early interest and I
hope to meet some of you this summer/fall.

Thank you for popping by today.

Carolyn


via : warrengrovegarden.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment