THIS AND THAT

By
Advertisement





\I have to say that so far....this week has been better than last week.  Whoa....there's a news flash for you.  Everyone said that each day gets a little better and y'all might be right.  Hate to admit that because....well you know...maybe I wanted to wallow in my self pity just a little longer.

I don't think that is how life works....

I have been trying to catch up at work and have made some progress!  That is a good thing.

Let's see.....where to start.

Had a curtain install....and Lord these are pretty!  The Scalamandre trim along the leading edge of these flax colored linen curtains was a hit!



We recovered this pretty Bungalow 5 chair with a quilted Duralee fabric....

I worked out at Bach and they always have an inspirational quote hanging around.....

Over at my Friar Tuck project that I posted about last week they started staining the doors.  Michael and I decided that maybe it was time to bring stained doors back.....these turned out so pretty!

Somebody asked where this project is located..... it's in Ansley which is another beautiful community here in Atlanta.


I have spent a lot of time picking out tile lately...I have 4 more houses to put together.....that is like 20 bathrooms!  Holy crap.  #sendhelp


Last Wednesday night I popped into Jenn Balcos Art Gallery to see some gorgeous art by Joe Adams....


I started cleaning out the office here at my house and of course anytime I am going through all of my fabric samples I get distracted.



It's the curse of a designer....:)

One of the vanities that just got built for Friar Tuck! 

 

It took me forever to find the hardware for this one but I love how it turned out!


I couple of people told me about these Bliss pads  so I bought some.  I am so gullible sometimes but they sting a little when you use them so that means they are working right?

I have had fun posting my #outfitoftheday on insta stories!  This is a "pumpsuit" that I bought at Target [no longer available].

 
And a friend of mine came over to take some pictures....

Here it is with a little jacket and some boots...



Of course Cami had to get in the picture:)


It has been a minute since I have done anything to my house....but the other day in the middle of total chaos I re-arranged the top of this cabinet...



Not sure why....but it does look better than before so that's a plus.

Y'all I can't find anything to watch right now.  After Offspring.....everything is boring to me.  I have started at least 10 shows on Netflix and after 2 or 3 episodes I'm done.  It must be me because so many people have recommended shows that they swear are incredible!  

Just not feeling them.

I have been putting my life in order lately....getting insurance in my name, utilities....and all of that other stuff that comes with being single.  Even though I run my business.....now I have to run my life.  It's OK....I can do this.

The rain in Atlanta.....no words.

Shadrenched



 


0 comments:

Post a Comment