My Red and White Transferware

By
Advertisement



Hello everyone,

I am finally getting around to
sharing my red and white
transferware collection
as promised a few weeks
ago.


I know some of you have seen bits
and pieces over the years.

As, you can see I have a mix of
old and new transferware.

The above teapot is very old
and comes from Japan.


I have been collecting it
for several years now,
often one piece at a time.


The big platter came from
an antique shop in Old
Quebec.
It is a Vista by Mason.


This pretty  covered vegetable bowl
was a gift from a friend.


Some of you have asked where I
store it all and I have them on 
display in two glass door
cupboards and  some
on the walls.


I love this square platter also
a Vista by Mason.


This small soup tureen sits on the
wall display in the first photo.


A peek inside.


This corner cabinet is also
full of china but a mix of
lovely treasures.


An Old British Castles Tea.

I have several transferware
teapots both big and small.



This pattern is called
Florance and I have
several cups and
saucers that I lucked
into at a thrift store.




I wanted to share this photo
again as it shows the two
cupboards full of my
red and white transferware.
Don't worry, my tree is gone
now.




I like finding little ways to
display my china around
the kitchen so I can enjoy
it everyday!

I hope you are doing well.

It is hard to believe that we
are a year into our pandemic.

I didn't think a year ago that we would
be still dealing with it, but at least
there is hope now.

We have been so fortunate on our
little Island but we are also very
careful to wear masks  sanitize and
keep our distance .

Take good care,

Carolyn






via : warrengrovegarden.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment