CASHIERS DESIGNER SHOWHOUSE

By
Advertisement





I think I mentioned that I was went to Cashiers a couple of weeks ago with Michael Ladisic to look at a project.  It was a fast trip but we did run through the Cashiers Designer Showhouse [which was 3 small cottages] quickly.  And I do mean fast!

I have some pictures but seriously I have no names or info on anything so if you email me to ask a question I will poke you in the eyes:)

AND.....I hope that none of the designers get mad if I don't credit them.....because I did not record who did which room.

I really liked this kitchen in the first cottage....especially with the countertop material running up the back giving it a nice clean look.


I have always loved a lamp in a kitchen....

Laundry room

I believe it was a Cambria.


This family room was a mix of modern and rustic....




Pretty trim on these curtains.

This was one of my favorite bedrooms....so pretty and classic.








I do remember that this bathroom below was painted SW Urbane Bronze and I love it!  That gold mirror.....Hubba Hubba!  Somebody tell me who makes it please:)





 The only reason I know who did this one is because I happen to see the list of stuff for sale.....BD Jefferies



 Again...it has a masculine feel to it which I tend to gravitate towards.....

I love the ceiling....and all of the textures



I was all over this dining space....it was perfection to me. 



This iconic Brunschwig and Fils wallpaper is a classic....









On trend with black and white buffalo check....


Pretty Schumacher pillow fabric!

 I love this cow by Dawne Raulet who did my beloved swan:)

This trend of wooden chairs and stools.....


Colorful wallpaper!

Another pretty kitchen.....

There was a lot to look at and so many styles! Rustic, modern and traditional.....something for everyone. 

Favorites?

And yesterday while Irma was around Atlanta [I hope all of your families are safe]..... I did nothing as shown by this picture.
The only reason I got this many steps was chasing Cami while she had the "indoor zoomies"!


 It's hard to explain to a dog that there will be no walks today:(

Thanks for reading y'all.....

Shagrateful





0 comments:

Post a Comment