THIS AND THAT

By
Advertisement



OK....here I am and I will try something new.....
I will do all of my gabbing first and then add the pictures in no particular order:)

I would not say I am a perfectionist but some things irk me...that being when I am trying to do something and IT WON"T WORK.....she said loudly:)

Since we last spoke I went to Bluffton to see my brother.  Such a cute little town.  My sister, brother-in-law and I drove down to celebrate all of our birthdays together.

Mine being March 4th, my sisters is March 27 and my brother's is April 15th.  We had a great time and a wonderful dinner.

We sure laughed a lot at my brother...he lives in a gated community and every time he goes through the gate he has a 10 minute convo with the guard.  [Like he is the mayor or something] I mean....what the heck.  He said I am not friendly and he never knew that about me.  I said....that I have too many friends already to have a conversation every time I go through the gate.  I would just slide down in the car seat and run right through....



This drink was amazing at the restaurant.  It was called the Garden Gnome....
I drank 2 ....and then danced on the bar....

Ha Ha not really but I wanted to!



On Sunday before we left we went down to Palmetto Bluff for lunch.  



We were really missing Nancy :(


Dinner attire!


A few catch ups with some projects I am working on....

I found this amazing lamp and could not be happier....believe me I had given way too much thought about what I wanted and almost gave up and ordered something new.  Then one day I was at my favorite flea market Antiques and Beyond....and BAM....there it was!



And again after WAY TOO MUCH discussion with Rose about a rug for this room I finally settled on this one and it was perfect.



Why do I overthink everything????

Rose and I have been working on refreshing a kitchen showroom and it is really coming together....


This was the before.....

Kapow!

And there you have it!  I have some wonderful pictures of the Southeastern Showhouse

If you are local....you must go!  It is open Thursday-Sunday.

I promise I will post soon!

Shayray





0 comments:

Post a Comment