A LITTLE BEFORE AND AFTER

By
Advertisement



Hello friends......

I writing this from Nantucket.  I came up here to help celebrate my neighbors husbands 60th birthday.  Any excuse to come back up here right!

Of course if you saw my Instagram post on Wednesday you know that as I was in line for security I realized that I had forgotten my wallet at home and had to Uber back [30 min] get my wallet and Uber back to the airport another 30 min.  I wasn't sure I was going to make it but by some miracle I did.  

I decided not to stress and I just said to myself if I make it....great and if I didn't then it would not be the end of the world.

I guess it was in the cards for me to be here.

The first night I was here I slept almost 12 hours.  That was pretty cool.....

Anyway I am going to share a bedroom that got installed a few weeks back.  It is not finished yet but its seen quite the transformation since they moved in....

The beginning....let's quickly take a look at the before.....

There was a textured wallpaper on the walls that had to be removed.


The next step was moving this bed in that was in an apartment up in Philadelphia that she acquired.




The Schumacher wallpaper went up and as you can see we barely had room for end tables but I managed to find these that are about 18" wide!


The next phase were the custom window treatments and pillows.



This is a before picture of the window area across from the bed.


And these are 2 chairs that she also inherited!



It has been years since I have done a cornice and I am loving it!





Of course it is not accessorized yet but it will be soon.....

I have picked out some pretty lamps and then I need a few trinkets to bring it all together....

So there you have it.  Honestly work is a pretty good distraction for me but my brain is definitely not a full capacity.  I am easily distracted and find that I am procrastinating on things that I need to be doing.

Ugh.

I heard a simple saying the other day.  Time takes time.  Duh right!  I mean it is so simple.

Hope you guys all have a great weekend....

Thanks so much for reading and hanging in there with me.


shayonedayatatime









0 comments:

Post a Comment