A White Kitchen/Dining Tea

By
Advertisement




         Hello everyone,

How is your weekend going?  Here
on the Island we enjoyed record braking
temperatures with sunshine and over 29 degrees 
Celsius during the week but our warm spell
is past and it is a cool damp day here today.

The stores here have been super busy lately
as the Christmas rush seems to have started
early.  

We currently have 3 cases of covid 19
on the Island and I am thankful that so
far we have been able to keep our numbers down.
However, many provinces out side of our Atlantic
bubble are seeing  scary rises in the number of
active cases as has much of the rest of the world.
Hope and pray for a safe vaccine soon .


                                                       I took this shot of our dining area
                                                       a couple of weeks ago before I
                                                       started adding some Christmas touches.

                                                            



A touch of Christmas for my tea time
today.

                                                                        

A small teapot for one or two.
                                                        


You can see out the window that it still
has a fall look......no snow yet.


I  gave this corner a touch of
Christmas but I confess I have
put most of our Christmas decor
up except for the two big trees
which will probably not go up
until early December......unless
the mood strikes earlier. Right
now I am enjoying the cosyness
of the small trees and garlands
with their white lights. I will share
some new photos soon.
          So what about you are you decorating
yet?

               I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
and thank you for visiting me!

Stay well,

Carolyn




via : warrengrovegarden.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment