Time for Tea

By
Advertisement




      Hello everyone,

It has been sunny here the past
few days and most of our snow
is gone now so I am happy to
say garden season has arrived
here in our garden.
The last couple of days I have
been pruning our clematis and
some hydrangeas. Also, we are
cleaning up our yard from all the
winter debree 

I have also cleaned up the Boathouse
so it is a cozy escape from all that
is going on.




I find that we really need our tea breaks now
to give our bodies a little rest. It seems the 
days of 8 to 10 hours of garden work in
a day may be passed! 


         My newest teacup


Homemade biscuits  are
a lovely tea time treat.







Easter is rapidly approaching and it will
be very different here this year as we
are all social isolating this year.
Instead of having all our family here
it will be just the two of us.
However, we all understand
the importance of staying safe
at home this year.



         I wanted to end with a pretty spring bouquet
        and this one has special memories for me as
it sits on our little English cottage window in
Chipping Camden  |....Twine Cottage.
that we stayed in on our trip to
England several years ago.

We have some crocus blooming now
in our garden so I know there will
be lots to follow soon.

I am thankful that we can get
out into the garden again and
forget about all that is going
on in the world for awhile.

Take good care,

Carolyn




via : warrengrovegarden.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment