HOLIDAY WRAPPING

By
Advertisement




Thanks for all of your sweet comments on my Thanksgiving post.  If it made you think....then my job is done here:)

As I was walking through the Atlanta Holiday Home [ for the second time! #obsessedmuch] I was struck by all the pretty wrapped presents under 10 or so Christmas trees!

I wish I could just plop one of them right into my house because if you have been reading my blog for a while you know I am kind of lacking in the Christmas decorating area.  

The last time I did some major decorating was when I had a party about 4 years ago and I think the memory of the stress cured me.....

Christmas wrapping is not just green and red anymore....and I bet when you read the title of this post you laughed and said to yourself...."must be a typo or a guest post".




Lucky for me I remembered to take all these pictures for your inspiration!




















All this wrapping got me inspired....haha.  Enough to create a few on my own....well the jury is still out on that!

I pulled a few favorites from Pinterest.


The above and below are 2 that won my heart!




I can tell you this....if by some miracle I do wrap a few presents....they will most likely look like this one below!

Hubba Hubba. Black wrapping paper and black ribbon....I'm all in with this situation!

I felt pretty lame so I looked up some post when I did do some decorating!

Christmas 2013

Christmas 2013

Christmas 2014

Christmas 2014

Geez....how lame to keep recycling old Christmas decorating and from 5 years ago also.

Who know....maybe a miracle and I will get motivated.

#strangerthingshavehappened

Shayboring










0 comments:

Post a Comment