Christmas Transferware Vignette

By
Advertisement


Hello everyone,

I am still making my way around 
our home adding little Christmas
Touches here and there.




    In our library I changed out the desk for this
cabinet and the desk is in the hall where
this cabinet was......makes sense right?
Remember my mother always said
a change is as good as a rest!
Anyway, I love my red transferware
displayed on top of it with a few 
Christmas touches.

Mason Vista red and white transferware
is a favorite of mine.


                                            I hope all my American friends had a lovely
                                                       Thanksgiving Day! I am sure it will be full
                                                        steam ahead until Christmas from now on.

                                                                           Have a wonderful weekend!

                                                                                                 Carolyn
                                                                         
                                                             

via : warrengrovegarden.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment