ZAK AND FOX

By
Advertisement




Hope you all had a great weekend!

Many times when I am putting together a design plan I will try to use some boutique fabrics so that it will have a more unique look.  Especially with pillows!  [my true love] 

One company that's a favorite is called Zak and Fox and now along with fabrics they have wallpaper.

Zak


How cute is he sitting here with his dog:)

Let's start with pillows first....



































And now for the debut of their wallpaper!  I think they picked some of their best selling patterns....

Check them out below








I am dying to try the one below!




Zak.....you've got my "design heart" with all these great patterns and colors!


You can find Zak and Fox all over Etsy here and here and here and here


I have been thinking of getting something called microblading to my eyebrows.  My sister had it done [she had very blonde eyebrows] and they look great!  Just takes one step away from that makeup routine!

BUT.....I was reading some reviews and got scared with people saying things like "she drew them in and then just did what she wanted"....which would make me want to punch someone.....since there is no hiding those things.

If you have any suggestions then please share....cause here are my fears...haha.




Right?  You might hear about me on the 11 o clock news after I go "housewife crazy" on someone.

Shaygotlockedup









0 comments:

Post a Comment