THIS AND THAT

By
Advertisement




Boy what a bully of a storm....so lucky that the worst of it hit about 45 minutes east of our place.  Whew.  I pray for all of those directly affected.

I have a little this and that today....so much going on lately with me.

Had some wallpaper installed....this beautiful Schumacher paper went up in a bedroom and the Bernhardt Bed was delivered.

It looks like I'm back to neutrals:)

One of my favorite Currey and Co fixtures.
  
Hard to tell but this dark blue/gray textured paper was installed in a dining area....and this is a favorite Circa Lighting fixture.....

Some navy leather Bernhardt counter stools were also delivered to the same project and the curtains all get installed today....

 Last Friday night I went to a art showing at Anne Irwin Fine art gallery and saw 2 of my favorites!




And Blayne Macauley


One of my "blogger friends" Mary Ann from Classic Casual Home posted about this great party platter and I can't wait to put one together.....


Looks yummy huh?

Have you see this new wallpaper line?
Check it out here

 I don't think there is one that I don't love!




I was in Mrs Howard yesterday and it is still one of my favorite showrooms....This pattern on [I believe hand drawn] one of the walls has been there since they opened and it is still relevant!



I was shopping at DSW with a friend and after saying "no way to white boots"....I bought them Ha Ha.  We'll see.....
 And yes there was more than one pair of shoes in the bag!


I see another fashion post coming up:)

The best thing I did last week was watch a 5 year old ring the bell after completing his final chemo treatment.  This is my dear friend Erika Ward and her amazing family.


Cameron [with the crown on] was a brave little soldier and it sure does it put everything into perspective when you give this situation some thought.
No mother wants to hear those words from a doctor concerning their child.


And....the House Beautiful showhouse opens next week for limited events....but it is open Sat and Sunday from 12-5 to subscribers!

#prettydarnexcited

I'm sitting here struggling with the choice of going to Orange Theory or Scott's this morning....

Shayfab








0 comments:

Post a Comment