THIBAUT FABRIC AND WALLPAPER

By
Advertisement




So now I find out that there is a better solution to the stuff I had to drink.  Guess I will save that info for my next one in 5 years....and hope that by then there is just a pill.  Of course you can always get the same results eating bad Mexican food right!


Since I can't go to Highpoint this fall because of the House Beautiful events for the Whole Home Project I thought I would share some new Thibaut wallpaper and fabrics with y'all.

Thibaut was one of the sponsors of the HB event and they generously gave us 6 beautiful wallpapers....more on that later:)

Anyway I am a big fan of their product and their price point is always a plus too.

Here is some color for you!




I hardly ever put a pattern on upholstery....but this pretty watered stripe has me thinking.



I think my vow is to be a little more brave with my decorating this year!  


Red and teal are the colors I worked with for the HB showhouse and I gotta tell ya it was tough.  Definitely out of my wheelhouse....haha
















These are fresh and new....




Some pretty neutrals....





Finally Target is getting some new merchandise.  I feel like we got spoiled there for a while with so much great stuff...... then a month where I would go in and think "are they hiding things from me?"

I think they were busy overhauling the clothing department....

I'm not a "wreath on the door" kind of gal [except for Christmas] but this black one on a white door could sway me!

Nice color combination on these pillows.

I bought a similar vase a few years ago....

And it still sits on my bookcase....

I know I promised to show the rest of the Serenbe Showhouse and I promise I will get to it....there are some pretty amazing rooms that I know you will enjoy.

Also it's the final weekend for the Pinewood Forest Showhouse.  Most things in my room are for sale [same with the other designers]  so if you went and are interested please let me know!  I am ready to deal so I don't have to move it all....haha.

87 days until Christmas and it's still 90 degrees here.  Will I ever be able to wear a sweater?  I hate all my summer clothes now.

Sherikahot



0 comments:

Post a Comment