A Little Touch of Fall

By
Advertisement



      Happy weekend!

I realize that I am way behind almost
everyone else when it comes to fall
decorating.
So the most I have done is a fall mantel
in the library and picked several big
bouquets of hydrangeas  to put around
the house as I knew frost was coming.
Sure enough the next day they had
all turned brown from a very heavy 
frost. Hoping some will dry nicely
so I can enjoy them all winter.

          I can't believe that it is almost Thanksgiving here
in Canada.

Guess I better hurry up and get some
more fall decor or it will be time
to decorate for Christmas which
is my favorite season to decorate
our home for.



                                                                    Well, I do have a white pumpkin out
                                                                     and I am ready for tea! Ha!
                                                                     I changed my white chairs for these
                                                                     french styled ones......just because
                                                                     my Mom always said" a little change
                                                                     is as good as a rest".
                                                    An old tranferware pitcher sits on a cabinet
                                                               in the porch with another big bouquet
                                                               of hydrangea to welcome you as you
                                                               come in the door.

                                                                            Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

                                                                                           Carolyn

                                                                    

via : warrengrovegarden.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment