WORLD MARKET FINDS

By
Advertisement




Y'all.....I have been sourcing like MF.  Three projects in a row.....2 smaller ones and then the "motherload" with House Beautiful!

I'm sick of the computer and searching for stuff.  Yeah....there I said it.

On the flip side....... ask me whats out there because I have become an expert :)  One store I have spent a lot of time in is World Market.  It's game on for them....

I was cruising on the net and saw this image....

JKDESIGNS


And....recognized the 2 pillows in the back from WM.  Like I said.....

Anyway I actually used one of their daybeds in my Pinewood Forest showhouse....


The arms fold down flat which turns it into a bed.  I can't show you what I did to it yet but I think you get the picture!

Wish I had seen this one first.....oh well. 
Sherry maybe you had better do a better job of planning :)


Which is very similar to the image above!
So that got me going of course....

Starting with pillows.  Duh.







I mean "are you kidding me?"  Everyone of these are fabulous!

A few awesome throws!

And texture for days with these rugs....







I used the floor lamp below in my showhouse!



Coffee Tables.....
The one below is similar to the one in the first image I think....


And you saw how I used the one below in my Boulder Flip






Chairs that are working for me.....[during my tribal....organic....black.....rattan phase]





But wait....


Did I mention that all furniture is 30% off right now?

This bookcase is basically perfect.


BOHO headboard....


And a live edge console table.

Again all furniture is 30% off!  Don't make me hit you over the head here.....these are deals!

This is just a sampling.....their kitchen accessories are some of the best!

OK....I wish I could hang with you all day and just ramble but "ain't nobody got time for that"....so go shopping.

Shazam







0 comments:

Post a Comment