Apple Blossom Tea

By
Advertisement


Hello everyone,

I hope your June is going well.
June is my favorite month of the
year as the Island looks so lush
green and beautiful!
Also, our garden takes on a
life of it's own with lots
still to look forward to.

It has been quite awhile since I posted
here but there is so much to do
right now that it is hard to find
the time and I confess that the less I
post the less I even think about my
poor little blog.


We have had an unusual spring here as
we had ice in our birdbath a few nights
ago and some of  our trees got hit with
a heavy frost . The buds on my yellowbird
magnolia were froze and that has never
happened to it before. Thankfully,the lilac
buds looked limp but have recovered.
They will soon be blooming and I am
looking forward to big bouquets of
them.


Anyway, it is tea time  and the
apple blossoms are in full bloom
here now so I picked a small
bouquet.



                                                          I see the rain has stopped so my tea time
                                                                     is over as I can get out and enjoy doing
                                                                     some gardening now!

                                                                                    Thank you for stopping by,

                                                                                                     Carolyn

via : warrengrovegarden.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment