BATHROOM RENOVATION

By
Advertisement



Y'all I had the most relaxing weekend....up at Lake Burton with friends!


Just 48 hours but damn I needed it......Saturday it rained ALL day.  I never got out of my jammies [taking a shower and putting them back on ha ha]

I looked at design magazines, got on Pinterest....it was wonderful.


We drank and laughed...so good for the soul right?


As you can see by 6:30 I only had this many steps!

Monday was tough.
#reentry


As I mentioned.....I am in the middle of 2 bath renovations.

#1 before  

Scary huh?  

Here is the plan.  Take out the tub and make it a shower.  After it was gutted we managed to find 12" to make the ceilings 9 ft.  That was a miracle!



Painting the vanity one of my favorites.....navy.


Here is the tile from Renaissance Tile. 

Bathroom #2 [before] is directly across the hall.

We are taking out the wall separating the tub/toilet  with the vanity.


Adding a window for some much needed light!  After I made this board I went out on a limb and proposed that the vanity be painted SW Tidewater.  


Cement Tile from Renaissance Tile

And they went with it!  Whoop.  I'm pretty stoked about that.

I still have to pick out hardware and accessories....

Back to me......the other day I was at my favorite consignment store Swoox and picked up this art by Joe Adams


It was supposed to be for a client but I got greedy and kept it for myself:)


That is the bad part of shopping for other people right?


That prompted me to take a few other shots around mi casa.

When I was at Market a few weeks ago I was looking at the gorgeous fixture from Circa Lighting.  The guy said to send him a picture of my DR and he would show me what it would look like!

Existing fixture is the Darlana Pendant 


But then the thought of explaining to my husband why I purchased a new DR light brought me back to reality.

#agirlcandream

Because when I mentioned that I was going to renovate the master bath in the near future..... it sent him spiraling.....crikey.

Oh well.....it's still gonna happen:)

Shasneakygirl







0 comments:

Post a Comment