A Spring Tea

By
Advertisement



      Hello everyone,

  This week it seems more like spring here
as the temperatures are rising and snow
      is melting. I saw some snowdrops blooming
         in the garden and I look forward to having our
   own hyacinths and tulips blooming but for
             now I am happy to have some store bought ones.

Yesterday, my sister in law/friend
came over for afternoon tea so I
     used my newest thrift store teacups.
      A couple of spring bouquets and we
       were all set to enjoy our scones and tea.



Tea in our kitchen/dining room.



                                                                            




                                                                      I hope you have a great week
                                                                                and thank you for visiting me.
                                                                               
                                                                                                 Take care,
                                                                                                       Carolyn

via : warrengrovegarden.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment