VACATION COMA

By
Advertisement



Well hello 2017!  Hope you guys brought in the new year magically......it was low key for me as I was asleep by 10:30.  In fact I think it was one of the first times I didn't make it:)

I have to say that I have been in a "vacation coma".....and it is going to be rough digging out of this one....hee haw.  Sleeping 8-9 hours a night.

I've been deep into Mad Men down here at the beach....season 4.  It's now 1965.  I am going to need therapy when I finish with 7 seasons.  What I can say is that Don Draper should probably join me because his life is spiraling big time!

When I get back to Atlanta on Thursday I will have to hit the ground running.  Catching up with work and then attending the Atlanta Market.  

Before I left for the beach I helped a friend buy a house!  I took her over to a new development by Hedgewood Homes....and it was practically a slam dunk after we entered the model home.

I was a picture taking fool.....starting with the kitchen!



Can you even.....






  I died.


These chairs.....





So this was the sales center....let's take a trip upstairs to another model which is used for an 
Air B & B

Cute kitchen!













Some bathrooms.....




And I will be hunting down this bee fabric!!!


There you have it....my first inspiration for 2017!  The good thing is I get to help her pick out everything.....and you can bet that she is going to be leaning hard on me not to make too many changes:)

I'm looking forward to reading all of the organizing posts from everyone......get to it y'all cause I need help!

Shacray





  

0 comments:

Post a Comment