MY HOUSE

By
Advertisement




Well I hope I have waited long enough to post these so that Atlanta Magazine's Home doesn't come knocking at my door with a rolled up magazine and knock me upside the head.  I know I have been sharing them a little at a time but today I thought I would just spill all the beans at once:)

If you remember back before the One Room Challenge I had my own little task which was to get my house ready for a photoshoot.  AND.....to be honest I had about 9 months to do it.

So what did I do.....think and agonize over it for 8 1/2 months and then start about 3 weeks before the photographers came.  I'm not proud of the way I roll......

 There is only so much you can do in 3 weeks.....seriously!  I am so thankful I had good people around me to help with all the smoke and mirrors needed to make my little house shine.


All photography by my friends Anthony-Masterson   Styled by Ginny Branch

My foyer......Art collected over time from many places.


Y'all remember when I made these 2 rooms over for a previous One Room Challenge!  Nothing new here....chairs are vintage, lamps from Currey and Co. Floral pillows are my beloved Schumacher Pyne Hollyhock.   Coffee table is way old from Bobo.  The stripe throw is old from Bed Bath and Beyond.  Black and white pillows are from Square Feathers. Sofa is from Society Social


Chairs from Scott's Antique Market 20 years ago. Cheetah pillows from Etsy and chandelier is Circa Lighting.


The plexiglass base is from a Flea Market and I had a white marble top made.


You can see my Schumacher grasscloth wallpaper in the background....still love!  That little pinstripe vase is from World Market.


The chest came from Scott's as did the mirror. The lamp and black/white box from Homegoods.  The 2 white marble boxes are from West Elm.

Now you guys are gonna come to my door with that rolled up newspaper and punch me cause I will save the kitchen until Tuesday.  Before you do that don't forget that I turned you on to those awesome Clark shoes..... mine arrived and will be sporting them today!

On another note I am headed to Madison on Monday so I should have some updates on that project!  

Shacooterhead







0 comments:

Post a Comment