Organic gardening is one of the most popular methods in creating beautiful and all natural garden. This has been preferred by many homeowners because it has tons of environmental and health benefits.
Since organic gardening eliminates the use of chemical compounds and salts as fertilizer, the incidence of pollution is greatly reduced. They are also known that the quality of the soil to change. The structure may cause pH change and other components that may change the quality of the plants produce. Besides being pesticide eliminated. If you grew a vegetable garden, this could be a good thing as the food you bring in your table is safe to eat. As a result, there is no exposure to pesticide, which could make them vulnerable to various kinds of diseases.
It can be very exciting to start your organic garden. It may require additional effort on your part, because you would not use chemicals to kill pests, to accelerate the growth or even overgrown produce fruit, but you can still get a perfect garden of your own.
Here are some tips to produce a start:
- The first thing you can do is, as a rule, create a plot. This is how you would your garden, looking like also help you determine how large it will be.
- then to identify the areas to be used. You suitable for the type of system that you want to find an area. Perhaps know where the sunlight is. Determine if the area floods. Check the presence of pests that could potentially destroy the plants.
- If you get everything in order, you need to test your soil. The best way to test it is by a test kit. It could actually send to your agricultural department, so that you can get thorough information about the pH of the soil and the nutrient composition.
- Start to clean the area. It is important that you remove all kinds of pests, such as to prevent weed competition in terms of nutrients. Therefore, you can mulching after you have run all pulled weeds. Rake the ground.
- Do not forget to put compost on the ground. This is an organic fertilizer that you can use to enrich your country. This method allows you to save money for fertilizer, because you can make them on your own. It's just a matter of accumulation of leaves, trimmings, kitchen scraps and manure.
- After preparing the ground, it's time to dig. Dig where you want to plant. The depth should you chose depends on the type of plant.
- Do not forget to water your plants. According to experts it is best that it in the morning to avoid water soil moisture or simply the loss of water through evaporation. When you do this, make sure you make the roots.
- If your plants get pest, you can organic pesticides are used. Farmers have this type of formula developed with the use of Bacillus thuringiensis. Or you can use herbs to keep away.
with the keyword garden • garden tips vegetable garden • homeowner garden • growing • as • organic garden • organic gardening • organic garden Tips • pests • crop
Filed an organic garden • organic fertilizers to make it: garden • Home Gardening
How this post Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!