THIS AND THAT

By
Advertisement




I don't have much for you today.....I guess every post can't be a light bulb moment right?  But.....I did spend Wednesday getting the project I worked on all last year photographed by Rustic White Photography . 

The architect [Linda MacArthur] and kitchen designer [Jane Hollman] of Studio Entourage  and I got together to split the cost of this so it was a win win for everyone!  Can't wait to see the final shots.....

I thought I would share some images I took as we were leaving so you could see the before and after of the outside!


It's amazing what a pretty coat of white paint will do:)







This was a full renovation built by my friend Michael Ladisic of Ladisic Fine Homes


One more shot.....of my favorite powder room!


I saw this new trim the other day  Fabricut by Dana Gibson and flipped out....I love this color way!




And...... after blowing through The Crown on Netflix   


I started watching this one.....on Amazon.....

I'm 3 episodes in and it's intriguing....read the review here

Last thing.....I was asked to speak at a college design class the other day.  

Huh? 

Yes I was scared since I consider myself "home schooled" in the whole business.  But....sometimes you have to step outside of your comfort zone right?

Scratching my head thinking of what to talk about for 2 hours ......I know right...eek....I decided to just put together a ton of before and after images and talk about why I made certain decisions and those 2 hours flew by!

One of the pictures I ran across was this chair makeover for my second One Room Challenge.

The shot below was me trying to explain to my upholsterer what my goal was.


Same chair!


I forgot what a good one it was right!

Have a killer weekend.....I know it is "crazy blogger Christmas decorating" season.  Always that time of year when I feel so inadequate :)

Shalazy

  



0 comments:

Post a Comment