Subtle Red and White Christmas Touuches

By
Advertisement



     Good morning!

I am playing with a few little
touches of Christmas before
       putting up our trees and greenery
      hopefully in the next few days.





Some of my china gets displayed
at Christmas time.



Just subtle little touches
add charm for me.




                        A cozy corner in our kitchen.

I love these little embroidered
decorations with sheep.




                                                        I am guessing many of you are out
                                                                   shopping for Black Friday sales today.

                                                                    I hope you  have a lovely weekend!

                                                                    Thank you for stopping by,
                                                                                       Carolyn

via : warrengrovegarden.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment