4 Tenets of Artful Living

By
Advertisement
As a San Francisco-based artist and creator of beautiful things, I try to design my life so my experience enhanced beauty to the fullest. This is what I call living artfully. One of my inspirations is beautiful fabric. What is yours?
4 Tenets of Artful Living

My business is sewing for custom interiors and I get the pleasure of working with beautiful fabrics. Flowing silk, linen clean and bright flowers chintz cotton wax is a sensory delight. My fabric Selected from home Fortuny is one of my favorites.

What I love about my job is working closely with clients to make their homes want to live in and feel great about. Making everything from bed, window treatments and pillows, I create something beautiful every day. I have expanded rich sensual experience of my work into my philosophy of life artfully.

Artful living can include material, texture, color and shape of each item that you surround yourself. Life is a celebration and you can take every opportunity to enjoy the pleasure of it by enriching your daily experience with beauty. Living artfully by:

Has a special signature piece - take everyday items such as your purse, your tote or a scarf and make your special signature piece. Unique expression reflective you! For example, one day in a big hurry, Babe Paley socialite and trend setter in the 50's and 60's, tying her scarf Hermes handle bags so as to create a craze in fashion. Everyone that anyone doing the same soon.

Appointment and enrich themselves in the small details - it's not what you have, but how you make the most of it with a presentation and arranging it. Consciously design your life as an antidote to stress seep into the 21st century. Select the details of your environment to elevate and enrich your life. Maybe it is something that is made especially for you, or something that reminds you of a pleasant time. Every time I see a small Florentine paper photo frame that sits on my bookshelf, I was instantly transported to a magical shop under the light of a soft spring evening, warm and Ponte Vecchio. What small items that will take you to a favorite corner of the world?

Be friendly environment - an artifact can be made from materials salvaged, recycled, reused or renewable. You might think that this does not sound sexy, but you can have a Beauty Salon and be kind to the planet at the same time. I reuse vintage Japanese Kimono to create beautiful pillows and totes. My clients love them because they are pieces that are very limited, made specifically for those of high quality fabric with prints that are no longer looming. It was a real thrill to have your own special pillow, tote or accessory in a fabric that will never be made again.

Being a pebble in a pond - like ripples spreading from a small pebble falls into the pool, you can give others the gift of life artfully with only manifest themselves. Others will feel and enjoy an increased sense of vivaciousness as you are not too conscious to go on a piece of exercise your signature. Imagine how good you feel when someone compliments you on your taste and style. You can also artfully maintain the detail of your work environment. I often benefit with improved mood and vitality by keeping fresh cut flowers (red, yellow or orange Gerber Daisy is my favorite) in a small Japanese ceramic elegant vase. I keep it on my computer and a few times a day or more, color and aroma affords me a wonderful contemplative get-go to the Beauty Salon. It made me re-focus on my work with a sense of spirit. You can enjoy the same benefits as your own personal artistic design. With that radiance express your true nature, you will improve your own life and the lives of others in a surprising way!

0 comments:

Post a Comment