Beauty in the Garden

By
Advertisement




Hello  everyone,

  It has been awhile since I posted and summer
here is passing by quickly.
The garden has been doing well and  it has
lots of color right now.



The phlox is blooming now and I have
many varieties in all different colors.



The annebelle hydrangeas are blooming now
as well and over the years I have divided and
moved them around the garden.....you can
never have too many hydrangeas!



The daylilies are still blooming,adding
lots of color.



Clematis on the arbor that my
husband built.


    Sunshine and daylilies.....so pretty!








Audrey is watching over
the garden.


A good place to sit and
relax for a bit.


The allee garden arbor is covered with
a grapevine and a clematis. It looks a bit
wild but I love an overgrown look.

I hope you are enjoying some beautiful
summer days  wherever you are!

Take care,

Carolyn


via : warrengrovegarden.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment