POST THANKSGIVING.....

By
Advertisement



OK...look at me blogging again so soon.  There is a reason for that and we will get to it at the end of this post:)


But back to Thanksgiving.....it came and went so fast... do you agree?  
Now we speed through 29 days and Christmas will be over also....If I was 6 years old it would drag but being a spry 71 years old everything happens very fast for me!

We all celebrated at my niece's new house and it was a jolly time!  Of course I did not get any pictures but I do have pictures of my neighbors table which she gave me creative liberty to do what I wanted.

I decided to use the colors in her DR instead of  autumn colors:)





I went to Target and found the cutest set of "bottle washers" in her colors!


Then I just used eucalyptus and random flowers in her colors. I got the ribbon at World Market but I can't find it online right now.....










Anyway she loved it and I had fun:)

My outfit for Thanksgiving kind of matched it!

So now turn away if you are squeamish...I know I am....

Sunday night I was headed over to my neighbors house with some soup I made and were were going to eat, drink and be merry.....

I do not know how this happened but the next thing I know my fingers were slammed in the door and I was down on the front porch!

Cast of characters were: Cami....a leash....a key to lock the door..... a tupperware filled with soup and some parsley.  

I did manage to put the soup on the porch railing for my neighbor, wrapped my hand in a towel [bleeding like crazy]  and then I headed to an Urgent care which after 2 hours they said I need to go to the ER.

Damnit.

So I headed to Piedmont Hospital and just knew I would be there forever. 

And I was.

After XRAY's it was not broken but I needed stitches.

6.... to be exact.

I will tell you that the shot of lidocaine into the injury just about did me in.  But she said I was brave that most people would be crying...and I thought to myself....yeah...mostly kids. 

Then a tetanus shot and I was on my way after 4 hours.....this is where you need to turn away....


It happened at 5:30 and I was home at 11:30.  I will tell you that it was a lesson in patience all of that waiting around....I kept saying I was gonna leave but then my neighbor reminded me that I would just have to go back in the morning.

And there you have it.....just another exciting holiday!

Shayallcrazy




0 comments:

Post a Comment