ONE ROOM CHALLENGE FINAL REVEAL FALL 2016

By
Advertisement




I know y'all have a lot to get to today with 20 reveals so I am going to keep it fairly short with details coming later!  


I'm gonna try anyway:)

First of all....thanks to Linda from Calling It Home for including me.  I have been lucky to participate in almost all of the One Room Challenges and I am so grateful for her trust in my ability to put out a good room!  Sniff sniff.....emotional.

20 incredibly talented designers have worked tirelessly for your pleasure so hat's off to everyone.  And a serious shout out to my clients for your patience:)


As you know my bedroom, along with my whole house is white [including my floors!] but for some reason I got a wild hair and went dark.

And that is why they call me "crazy Sherika".....I will keep you guessing!

Before!

After.....Benjamin Moore Iron Mountain


As you know my Bernhardt bedside dresser didn't make it



 BUT...... I painted this bad boy up and she is representing....ha ha.

The first thing I picked was the Karastan Rug so that set the tone for the room.  
And I love the legs on the Lamps Plus benches!

The Annie Selke bedding is one of my fav elements of the room and adds an abundance of texture!

Cami said it's so comfy!


Here are my bird prints that I got from Scott's all framed up!



Before....



The Lee Industries chair that got recovered and my Schumacher pillow takes center stage!





The Stanley dresser that I purchased through Red Pen Procurement is gorgeous!

Before

This was where the armoire held my TV.....one of the good things about dark walls is the TV recedes!  Remember I showed you that one of the drawers drops down to hold the cable box.

  
After

I was afraid that the Arteriors floor Lamp from ATG stores was too big but I am getting used to it!  

Before....

After...

You can also see how nicely the Metrie trim looks to frame out the ceiling!
I actually purchased this light from Mitchell Gold before my photo shoot for Atlanta Magazine and it's perfect!

Before....

After
The new Metrie backband trim frames out my pocket doors!

This gallery wall in between the closet and bath room was a last minute decision.  I actually thought the 4 birds would be here but after receiving the Minted Art [top 2 prints and the one on the floor]  it needed height and impact!

The AGT Stores Jamie Young lamp is perfect on this console that my friend Phil Kazmark made for me when the one I wanted was backordered! 



Before....

The Thibaut textured wallpaper helped to warm up the bathroom and take the focus away from my travertine tile:)  I painted the trim and ceiling with the Williamsburg paint to get a cohesive  look!


The Bellacor lights give me twice the light I used to have!

Love the new Kohler Purist faucets!


The rug from All Modern

These great towels above and below from All Modern!



And there you have it.  These pictures were taken by my good friend Tina Rowden and I am so appreciative:)

I will share my crappy pictures this weekend!  All the details and more shots! 

Please take a moment to visit all the reveals today.....it will take your mind off the election results:)

Waiting on Martha  Media Partner House Beautiful | TM by CIH


It's 7:56 and I need to get this post online in 4 minutes!

Hope you guys have a fabulous day and thank you SO much for visiting my One Room Challenge Reveal

Sherikaout






0 comments:

Post a Comment