Cosy Tea Times

By
Advertisement




Welcome December!

Today I am sharing some cosy
winter tea times over the past
few years.
The weather has just turned colder
here but still no snow.







A touch of plaid and some enamalware
makes for a cosy winter tea.



Maybe, you prefer your winter
time afternoon tea by the fire.
I enjoy using my Friendly Village
tea set this time of the year.



A snowy winter tea in the garden.


Enamelware tea again.



                                             Red and white transferware tea
                                              by the fire with sugar cookies...
                                              a nice treat!

 



Tea and mince meat pie

I do love transferware and have
collected all colors over the
years.








Hammock time on a beautiful
winter day with a thermos
of hot tea.


Tea in the Boathouse.


I will end with a cosy fireside tea.
All we need is a good book and some
time to enjoy!

Thanks for joining me for tea today.

Take care,

  Carolyn


via : warrengrovegarden.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment