Rainy Day Blues

By
Advertisement



Hello everyone,

It was a rainy day here at Ocean Song
Cottage today so I enjoyed making
some scones for tea.



Ocean Song Cottage
                               



It was a blue tea time today.


I got the teapot in Maine on
our trip.


I was able to find some pretty
blue and white china for my
collection here at the cottage.




I think it is time to curl up
with a book now and listen
to the rain coming down
and watering the garden for us.

I made rhubarb cordial today for
our upcoming garden tea next
Saturday. Yesterday, we painted
the porch floor and some of our
chairs. We are starting to get our
tables gathered up and Barbara and
I are looking forward to setting up
the tables to get the best use of space.

I will take some photos of the porch,
food, china etc. to share soon.

Hope you enjoyed my rainy day blues!

Thanks for visiting,

Carolyn



                                                 













via : warrengrovegarden.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment