Tea Among the Roses

By
Advertisement




Hello everyone,

   I hope you had a great weekend.
After working in the garden for
a few hours I decided it was time
for a tea break

The garden has so much in bloom
now that it is hard to decide where
to sit and enjoy a cup of tea.



I love how the Polaris rose is covered
with blooms right now so it is
a pretty place to enjoy our tea.


There is lots of fragrance as well as beauty
in the garden now as along with the roses
the peonies , the Ivory Silk Lilacs
are in bloom . I love their fragrance
and it seems to drift all around the
garden from the 3 big trees that we
have in the garden.

I decided to go pink today as the
roses are pink in the background.





The bouquets have three of my
favorite blooms......lilacs roses
and peonies.








A little peek at the garden. The Canadian Preston lilacs
are so pretty and bloom after the French Lilacs but are just
starting to pass when the Ivory Silk Lilacs bloom.You can
see the peonies blooming in the background.


I love taking a stroll through the Allee' Garden
especially when the lilacs are in bloom. This was
last week and all too soon the lilacs are starting
to pass.  

I hope you enjoyed tea in the garden
with me today.

I will share more of the garden soon.

Thanks for visiting

Carolyn


via : warrengrovegarden.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment