THE ATLANTA MARKET

By
Advertisement






I don't know about where you live but my week went from Tuesday to Friday...skipping Wednesday and Thursday.  Or maybe I lived through it but it was a blurrr......Seriously!

First things first....I finished 7 seasons of Offspring [on Netflix].  I was so attached to this family that I have been kind of sad.   I felt the same way when I finished 9 seasons of Mad Men.   Crikey......

I've got so much to show you from the Atlanta Market and you are gonna hate me because I can't remember where all the cool stuff I saw is from!  I will try to  tag when I can....but you guys just want inspiration anyway right?????



First up are pillows!  Because they are like the "tube of lipstick" in design....you can always buy a pillow to make you feel better:)



These are all from Ryan Studio and you can't buy them unless you are a designer and have an account cause they keep those beauties on lock down....for realz!



They are all SO pretty though....agree?











Look at me....not a black and white one in the bunch....haha!




Saw these gems on the Antique floor....

I almost bought these but sometimes I just have to say NO!


Loved these from Sudi!

How about some art??




These green ones really got my attention!



Speaking of walls....


This graphic piece right?

And I love a barn.....


Of course I love imagination and hanging these collections sparked mine!


Lighting.....

I bought 2 of these for over the island at the Madison project!


I fell in love with this pretty pendant from Currey and Co.


This cute pendant from Regina Andrews.




I bought both of these for the bedrooms at the Madison project!



Whoops....thought you might need a break....a little palate cleanser:) 

Hubba Hubba

Some new Lee Industries styles.  I sat in that chair and it was so comfy!



Randomness for the Antique floor....


I ordered this cute table from Currey and Co for a client....

These benches below from Currey and Co.


Checked out the Loloi rugs for the Madison project!



And I picked out these awesome prints to hang in a bathroom for a client but she couldn't pull the trigger....whaaaaaa.

Oh well.....

On another note....Rose and I shared an Uber with this gal who is a caterer and makes 350 kinds of mac and cheese....holy smokes people


themacmomma on Instagram

Ur welcome.

I wish that stuff would just jump in my mouth right now....gah!

What has everyone got going for the weekend?  I am so behind in work that I see myself working right through it...I guess that is the payment for taking a few days off:)

If I don't say it enough....love you guys.

Shagrateful








0 comments:

Post a Comment