FASHION

By
Advertisement






So today I am helping Rose with an install....should be fun!  We will be doing instastories and then hopefully have a few good before and afters for you!

I have slowly been coming out of my fog of shock.  When I think of my situation compared to something I saw on Ellen of a newly married couple.....with the husband being diagnosed with ALS....I consider myself blessed.  I have my health and family so I will keep navigating through what life has to offer these days.....

Todays post is all about fashion!  I bought a pair of wide leg jeans the other day and have had fun putting some outfits together.

These jeans are very flattering and the perfect length for me [5' 8"]  I have paired them here with some cute boots that are very well priced.



Here is another way to wear these jeans....denim on denim.  Yep....it's a thing now!  



I don't know if you remember when I blogged about this Lafayette 148 skirt.  It was a definite splurge for me.  I have worn it twice and plan on wearing it to an event next Thursday night.

I have paired it with a sweater and boots for a more casual look....and added that cute camo clutch just for fun!


Here is one more look.....I don't know about you but I wear black pants or jeans a lot when I want a little dressier look!  Although we are supposed to get a cold spell the next few days.... in general [until January and February] a sweater or cape will work at night.


It's the perfect time to go shopping because everything is already on sale:)  

Off to walk Cami and then head to the installation...so excited to see everything come together!

Shayemerging



0 comments:

Post a Comment